Archive for the ‘Tips’ Category
Monday, November 2nd, 2009
- Outline lips with lip liner of your choice about 1/4 inches from the outside of your lips toward the centre. Then use a lip brush to blend the salve to achieve a “pouty look”.
- Use Rosebud Salve alone or over your favourite hue of lipstick to moisturize and give a “dewy effect”.
- Apply Rosebud Salve to eyebrows to tame an unruly brow line while also giving sheen’.
- Rosebud Salve is great on fly-away or frizzy hair’.
- Dab a small amount on the palms of your hands and apply sparingly to tresses’.
- Use Rosebud Salve as a subtle accent to cheek bones, collar bones, shoulders, or any other body part that you want to moisturize or enhance’.
- Apply Rosebud Salve lightly to the skin above the eye as a base for powered eye shadow, and then add the desired colors you wish to dazzle your eyes with. The rich emollient properties of the Salve will help to hold that look all day.’
- Rosebud Salve is perfect for travel as an eye make-up remover, cuticle softener, sunburn easer, dry skin healer, and frizzy fighter. Use Rosebud Salve around the eyes and on the throat for severely parched, dry or wrinkled skin.
- Rosebud Salve helps to ease skin irritations due to colds, wind burn, insect bites, and “spots”. Rosebud Salve can be used to help relieve diaper rash, psoriasis, alopecia, and dry scalp.
- At night, apply Rosebud Salve generously to rough hands and then cover with gloves for an overnight spa-like treatment. Apply Rosebud Salve generously to heels and elbows as well.